February 20, 2010

My Love For You

-March 2009- 

When you are with me I feel safe and secure. When I look into your eyes I can see the love in them and I'm lost. When I'm in your arms I feel like you will never let anything hurt me.When we are apart I feel like part of me is missing, like there is a void in my heart that is only filled when you are there. You are my friend, my love, my knight in shining armor. You are there when I need you, and anytime I call. You are the calm in the raging sea that is my life. Just like the sea has tides we have our highs and lows, but you are the rock that I can cling to. When I'm upset all you need to do is smile and I feel happier as soon as I see your face. I love you and no matter what I will always have you in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment