February 20, 2010

Would You.....

-February 2010-

If I called and told you that I needed you would you come to me?
Would you come to my aid no matter what time of day or nite?

Would you be the one I can count on no matter where I was?
Would you find a way to get to me no matter what the cost?
Would you be my prince charming, my knight in shining armor,my superhero, my friend?
Would you cheer me up when I am down?
Would you pick me up when I have fallen and at my lowest?
Would you be the shoulder I can cry on?
Would you be the arms that embrace me when I need to be consoled?
Would you be my beacon in the distance leading me to home?
Would you be by my side when I'm sick and nurse me back to health?
Would you be the one who would love me no matter what?
Would you be my friend for many years to come?
I would do these things for the ones I care for.
Would you do the same for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment